The book “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” by Joanne Rowling is big, really big book. And in many ways the key. What is surprising, because on so many pages of the novel fit many different storylines, many characters, many topics that are still to be revealed in “half-Blood Prince” and “Deathly Hallows”.
The main feature of this book sees the slow dynamics of the narrative and a profound attention to character, dialogue, details. Even more than before, value plays the role of a family of potters, and the role of Sirius black in Harry’s life, which, like it or not, is incredibly lonely, in fact. It would seem that Potter is always the center of attention, he has relatives, loyal friends, there is Hagrid and, in the end, Dumbledore…
But he has no parents. And he has a Threat that, not finding it one way, does not stop in search of other attempts and opportunities to get to Potter. Of course, he falls hard, and this despite the fact that too much from Harry hid himself for a time Dumbledore and even his friends. For example, he learns about the formation of the order of the Phoenix, but it’s certainly not the worst…
The author will offer a glimpse of the old heroes under the new perspective, and will provide a unique opportunity to train with the squad Dumboldore war with the Inspector General, to dive into someone else’s memory, to learn about the ancient prophecy…and to sit over the end with a lump in his throat.
Harry Potter series:
- 1997 — Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- 1998 — Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- 1999 — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- 2000 — Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- 2003 — Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- 2005 — Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- 2007 — Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- 2016 — Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
BUY ON AMAZON