The book “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” by Joanne Rowling is the first book which begins stunning in its depth story about the boy wizard, which will forever remain in the hearts of millions of people on the entire planet. The beginning of history, even childishly naive, but philosophically deep. The book is about a world full of magic, so similar to ours. The book is about the eternal good and evil, enmity and friendship, loyalty and betrayal. Story, forcing the first page to drown in its depth and get to the shore, only turning the last page. To get a different person.
Yes, this book was written primarily for children. But if you look at it, get a grasp! There affected are not children’s questions about eternity. In a story about a boy wizard denunciation of life’s great truths. To read this book superficially was a real crime. For those who look into the depths of the book will leave a deep imprint in my life and will never leave your hearts.
The book “Harry Potter and the philosopher’s stone” pretty, she is exceptional. And, obviously, will appeal to an adult and a child. Forced to fight, to take steps on the path to growing up, to believe in goodness. To believe in a fairy tale! And if fate has led you by this book, I advise you still choose to read it. You will smile and be sad, relive and enjoy the moments to live…
Ready? In a good way!
Harry Potter series:
- 1997 — Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- 1998 — Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- 1999 — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- 2000 — Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- 2003 — Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- 2005 — Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- 2007 — Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- 2016 — Harry Potter and the Cursed Child