“Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” by Joanne Rowling is the fourth book in the series of books about Harry Potter. It all starts with the world Cup of Quidditch. It is for favourite game of Harry Potter. This year the world Cup of Quidditch should be held in England.
But not everything was well arranged, after a Cup of terrible things are happening. Someone using a magic wand Harry, lights death mark Volan-de-mort – green skull, wrapped in snakes.
After the Quidditch world Cup, Harry returns to Hogwarts. But this year all students will have another surprise. The oldest tradition of the Triwizard tournament – will be resumed and will be held at Hogwarts. However, in this tournament there is an age limit and only adult wizards will be able to participate in it.
No matter how great the desire, but is tossed into the Cup parchment with his name, no one can, as you will not be able to deceive him. But by any chance Harry Potter become the fourth finalist. And he has to participate in the Triwizard Tournament.
The book is written with a thrilling story and should be read.
Harry Potter series:
- 1997 — Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- 1998 — Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- 1999 — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- 2000 — Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- 2003 — Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- 2005 — Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- 2007 — Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- 2016 — Harry Potter and the Cursed Child